Dog Handler Academy
Business Culture 101 Standalone Course
PLEASE NOTE: The purchaser of this course will receive access to the course. If you wish to purchase the course for one of your employees to take the course, please contact us after successful purchase to transfer the course access from your account to your employee’s account.
With our Business Culture 101 Course, you’ll have instant access to this intensive course we created with business culture and human resources expert Rob Van Craenenbroeck about the business culture within your dog daycare or boarding business. Topics include:
- Introduction to Business Culture
- Why Business Culture Is Important
- Business Culture Consciousness
- Why Change?
- How to Avoid Resentment
- How to Incentivize Your Staff
- Barriers You Will Face
- Healthy Culture
- Key Concepts
- Talent (including red flags, retention, development, motivation, and termination)
- Building Your Business Culture
- Key Behavior Habits
- Relationship Equity
- Employee Growth
- Next-Level Outcomes
- Additional Resources
- and more!